I’m not channeling an oracle this time, but I know exactly what you’re thinking, “Oh noes! Indecisive Peach has been slacking off for a couple of days. I simply cannot survive.”
I hear your telepathic pleas. Let’s use my old trick of bullet notes to figure out why we’re not getting any high-quality blog posting and what instead I have been up to.
- Okay, I’ve had a bit of a writing slump, since whenever I’m not writing for class, I’m thinking about writing for class, then worrying, then thinking, then worrying… and then sitting down to read some blogs who write on topics so much more eloquently than I can right now.
- Addendum…As of today, I’ve been stuck to the net watching the unraveling at Virginia Tech. I haven’t found words for that yet either.
- Holy crap, it’s the end of the semester. I’ve been nodding off at PBS during children’s programming for most of it and now I have to catch up. Sweet mother of pearl, is it really just THREE weeks?
- I’m currently laughing at the headline at MSNBC “Richard Gere’s Bollywood kisses don’t curry him favor.” Who cannot love that?
- I’ve been also trying to get my internship set up – at the Archives! Woo! I’ll be heading back into my dungeon toward the end of May. That’ll be another post, I’m sure.
- Here’s the best one of the lot: http://www.indecisivepeach.com is now open for business. This’ll make plugging my website a heck of a lot easier. I’ve not figured this out in its entirety yet (For example, I should be able to make a firstname.lastname@example.org; but I’m not sure how to set that up between WordPress and the domain registry) but at least it has a pair of wobbly legs to stand on right now. The WordPress address will still of course work, just so you know.