1. Can someone tell me why small bicycles have caught on in a non-trick riding way? The only time I’ve seen this be useful is when someone brought their mini-bike onto the bus, but beyond that I really don’t understand how this could be fun and not painful.
2. Grad school is like Survivor. You decide if you want to eat rat by the fire, or brood in the bushes, or run around nekkid with your skivvies off in the surf. *sniff* They won’t let me in the nekkid alliance.
3. I tagged Ten Things Tuesday “ttt” because so that I could do it on Thursdays too without any tag guilt. I was forward thinking.
4. I am now on a CD being sold at the campus bookstore for a reading of WWII veteran letters that we have in the Archives. I’m now ahead of 87% percent of the “real” musicians I know. Zing!
5. I’ve sadly realized I’m going to need to let go of the words “Dude” and “Cool” to get my laminated Adult Career Club Card. And by adult I do not mean porn, but saying “Adult Career Club Card” may totally get me some random hits.
6. What does it say when Big Brothers Big Sisters gives you a Thank You gift certificate that is three months expired?
7. I’m trying hard to comment on random NaBloPoMo blogs but it seems the ones I hit are small, closed communities of friends. When I comment, I know that of crew of the same fifteen is wondering who this chick is that left this random comment filled with Dudes and Cools.
8. I think I’d do well during an episode of martial law. No one would expect the girl in the Volvo – just like the Spanish Inquisition.
9. I really have a horrible sense of spelling and editing my own work for where I am in my academic career. Texting really awakens the horror because then I’m stuck wondering how exactly “guarantee” is spelled to get my T9 to understand it.
10. Do you know I’m in a heightened state of paranoia regarding my use of dangling modifiers?