I left a sad comment about not getting tagged from one of my friends and boom, Erik from Electronic Replicant sent me a pity tag. It’s most excellent since I’m spending most of today in the car with a disgruntled cat. And since I’ve had someone complain to me that I’m not blogging on Myspace, for her I decided to add a little Myspace spice.
…I feel dirty. And it’s not a good type of dirty.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
I made me laugh.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Sleeping and blogging.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Oooh, I’ll watch BookTV with you.”
6. How many beverages did you have today?
I’ve had a Sobe so far.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Black and green.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
I helped buy nachos.
9. Where were you last night?
What is this? Big Brother?
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
In a ceramic pig. Yes, seriously, a ceramic pig.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Overcast and snowing.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
14. What excites you?
Are you offering?
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Not myself, no.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Do I look over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
*narrows eyes at you*
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I know a Steve…I don’t know a Steven. Maybe Steve is a Steven.
20. Do you make up your own words?
It’s an easy way to try and refute misspellings. I say try because I have very smart friends.
21. Are you a jealous person?
Just when I’m in the mood.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A.”
Oh…shoot. Wait, I have a co-worker with an A.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “K.”
I have a K. Hi K!
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
“Lol.” See, I am funny.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
I have a straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
Nope, not at all.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Home by way of car.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
I have no idea. A lot of people I know claim to be rude but it really amounts to making snarky comments under their breath. It’s a pretty patsy way of going about it, but a way I wholeheartedly endorse.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
No, I’ll probably get married in the present. I do not have a swank DeLorean for getting married in the future.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I like a lot of people. Or is this the fifth grade, “like like” question?
36. Did you cry today?
Not yet. I’m still open to it though. I’m an equal opportunity cryer.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I bemoaned my lack of tagging and the Internet said, “Let there be pointless Myspace-esque posts at IP.”
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey:
No, the madness ends with me. It’s like throwing yourself on a grenade, except that it’s nothing like that at all.